We’re excited to announce new-and-improved send features for our LeadGenius Email Outreach tool. We’re making it easier than ever to connect with the right customers, at the right time, every time.
Here’s the list of our most recent features and improvements:
- Support for email accounts with nearly every major email provider
- Email sends from multiple accounts
- Support for email aliases in Gmail
- Seamless email sending to LeadGenius generated leads
- Sending to leads imported as a CSV
- Sequenced sending by time-of-day
- Send follow-ups as replies to previous sequence steps
- Automatic stopping of a sequence upon positive or negative reply
- In-depth statistics on sequence, subject line, and template performance
- Unlimited follow-up steps
- Improved open, unsubscribe, click, and reply tracking
- Rich-text templates, including images and links
- Rich-text email signatures that support logos and unsubscribe links
- Stats reporting interface, CSV export of sending data
- Automatic labeling of email responses (e.g. positive replies)
We’ve got a lot more exciting updates in store for you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you have any feedback or questions about the email outreach with LeadGenius, or any of our products, please ask your CSM.
Not yet a LeadGenius customer? Request a demo today to see these features and more in action.