B2B Solar Lead Generation: 11 Critical Data Point Must Haves
From pinpointing viable structures using satellite imaging to tailoring engaging email campaigns, LeadGenius is pioneering B2B solar lead generation across the globe. Our dedicated researchers leverage the capabilities of Google Earth, machine learning, AI and LeadGenius’ Data Hub Dashboard, to identify and verify potential leads, focusing on commercial buildings with 600+ square feet of sun-exposed area.
B2B Solar Lead Generation: Going Beyond the Basic
To compete in the bustling solar industry, an effective B2B lead generation strategy needs more than the basics. Information like the company name, contact person, job title, address, and revenue is just the starting point for engaging prospective clients.In the face of a deluge of new market entrants, a successful solar sales strategy has to be highly-targeted, personalized, and scalable. This is especially crucial as the worldwide solar market continues its two-decade growth, with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) forming a large segment of the potential commercial market.
Winning the B2B Solar Sales Race: Early Engagement and Personalization
With states reaching grid parity, companies are in a race to secure their market share before competitors do. Businesses offering long-term warranties have the advantage of locking in customers who, once committed, may not be in the market again for some time. This makes timing and personalization of messaging vital for B2B lead generation.
The Perfect Mix of Inbound and Outbound Marketing for B2B Solar Lead Generation
While inbound marketing strategies are essential, they often fail to produce the volume of leads required to meet growth objectives. The alternative? Active lead hunting using precise B2B lead generation tools. Target your ideal customers, gather their contact information, segment them by characteristics, and create personalized messaging to reach them cost-effectively.Successful outbound strategies rely on quality lead generation. Therefore, it's crucial to focus on potential customers most likely to convert and personalize your message effectively.
11 Key Data Points for Precision B2B Solar Lead Generation
- Regional Cost Of A Kilowatt-hour: Target areas with high industrial and commercial kWh costs.
- Utility Rate Structure By ZIP: Understand your market and how utility companies charge their customers.
- Recent Changes In Property Ownership: Newly acquired properties are more likely to invest in solar.
- Mortgage And Real Estate Taxes: Express the benefits of solar in terms of property tax savings.
- Green Tax Credits And Rebates: Keep track of incentives for energy efficiency and inform eligible businesses.
- Areas With Higher Probability Of Power Outages: Grid reliability matters to business owners, leverage it.
- Total Addressable Market By State: Determine the size of your potential audience.
- Estimates On Competitors’ Sales Volume: Assess your market share.
- Average Temperature And Variance: Energy use for heating and cooling is a key selling point.
- Average Wind Speed: Wind speed can affect PV system performance.
- Political Affiliation: Tailor your messaging to resonate with different political leanings.
Collecting and interpreting these data points at scale can be challenging and time-consuming. That's where LeadGenius comes in, offering B2B lead generation services and tools that not only locate the best possible customers but also enrich existing customer records for more effective marketing and sales. Partner with LeadGenius and make your B2B solar market a whole lot greener.